MUDr. Peter Bednarčík, CSc.
MUDr Bednarcik is focused on the use of the low-frequency magnetic field to promote healing and regeneration of the organism and its overall therapeutic use. Since 1998 he has been actively involved in consulting in pulse magneto-therapy. Since 2003, a professional medical consultant for Biomag customers.
Email : email@example.com , Linked In : link
- training and counseling activities in the field of development
- testing and use of dietary supplements in prevention to enhance and improve health
- further use of nutritional supplements as a supportive treatment for a number of severe disabilities
- advisory activity in pulse magneto-therapy – since 1998
- a medical consultant for Biomag customers – since 2003
- co-author of Biomag Health and Magneto-therapy Magazines (until 2015, 8th edition).
Professional Curriculum Vitae
- 1979 graduation of the general medicine studies at the VLVDU JEP and LF UK in Hradec Kralove, granting the title MUDr.
- 1983 attestation of 1st degree in Hygiene and Epidemiology
- 1990 postgraduate attestation in the field of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Diseases
- 1992 defense of candidate dissertation, CSc.
- 1994 Qualification Course for Environmentalists of the Ministry of Defense (MNO, VLA JEP, NATO SCHOOL -SHAPE)
- 1997 – a number of courses and training in the field of occupational hygiene.
- 1980-1981 doctor at the military unit
- 1981-1985 epidemiologist district in Žatec, since 1983 in Brno
- 1985-1994 Assistant Professor of Hygiene at the Department of Military Hygiene VLA JEP Hradec Králové (Military Medical Academy of J. E. Purkyně)
- 1994-1997 Head of Department of Occupational Medicine and Physiology of Labor KHS Hradec Kralove
- 1997-2006 scientific and pedagogical staff of the Department of Military Hygiene VLA JEP Hradec Králové
- 2006-2014 Head of the Hygiene Group of the Department of Military Hygiene at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport of the University of Hradec Králové (later Faculty of Military Health at the University of Defense Hradec Králové – FVZ UO)
- 2015 – After retirement, he actively participates in consultancy activities at Biomag Jičín in the field of magneto-therapy and also provides consultancy in the area of supportive treatment in cancer, autoimmune diseases and disease prevention for Areko Praha and Phyto Prostějov.
- gradual and postgraduate education of students of the FVZ UO Hradec Králové, members of the Czech Armed Forces Medical Services, members of foreign missions before departure
- conducting courses for IPVZ Prague
- attestation of doctors
- supervisor of the doctoral degree program Military Hygiene and Occupational Diseases.
Scientific research activities
- focusing on work hygiene, occupational diseases and community hygiene with an emphasis on the influence of negative factors of the work and the environment on the organism, evaluation of their response to the health condition of exposed subjects, further focus on the prevention of acute illnesses and health damage
- author and co-author of more than 200 publications, lectures, final research reports, teaching texts, monographs and experiments of newly introduced techniques
As a scientific pedagogue of the Military Medical Academy, he devoted for decades the evaluation of the physiological and pathological changes of the organism in the exposure to the physical factors of the life and work environment, including electromagnetic radiation, microwaves, noise and vibrations.
He expertly assessed the health risks in the possible operation of the EBR radar in its eventual installation in the Czech Republic as part of the missile defense.
In the long run, the use of the low-frequency magnetic field is used to support the healing and regeneration of the organism and its overall therapeutic use.
He was involved in this work in developing and assessing Biomag instruments for low-frequency pulse magneto-therapy.